Average project is $0.60 per square foot
Most homes have shingles warranted for 30 years but all flashings vents and exposures are failing around half its life span resulting in premature roof replacement.
- Addressing headwall flashing tightening,
- Installation of kick-outs into gutters,
- Sealant on all exposed fasteners
- Replacement of all old pipe jack boots
- Installation of new metal vents
- Repair/Replace up to 1 bundle of shingles
Usually, after a roof has been neglected, signs of damage may be noticed and need repair. Such as dry rot wood or ventilation attic issues. A full consulting will be given if there is anything noticed.
Roof needs 1/300 breathing with around 50/50 ratio of intake vent & exhaust on the top.