Average project is $0.60 per square foot
Most homes have shingles warranted for 30 years but all flashings vents and exposures are failing around half its life span resulting in premature roof replacement.
go here Roof Reconditioning typically includes:
- Addressing headwall flashing tightening,
- Installation of kick-outs into gutters,
- Sealant on all exposed fasteners
- Replacement of all old pipe jack boots
- Installation of new metal vents
- Repair/Replace up to 1 bundle of shingles
Usually, after a roof has been neglected, signs of damage may be noticed and need repair. Such as dry rot wood or ventilation attic issues. A full consulting will be given if there is anything noticed.
Roof needs 1/300 breathing with around 50/50 ratio of intake vent & exhaust on the top.